On Your Bike
A favourite with the locals, Jubilee Hall Gym on The Piazza reopened over the weekend. No need to book for the gym but please book for studio & spinning classes
- Monday & Tuesday 1030am-830pm
- Wednesday & Thursday 7am-6pm
- Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm
- Sunday CLOSED
Facilities & Activities
- The Gym will be open, (capacity limited to 72 people at a time) with NO BOOKING FOR THE GYM, (although we may introduce this later, if necessary)
- Studio & Spinning classes will operate with a reduced timetable and strictly limited class numbers initially. You MUST BOOK CLASSES and can book 8 days in advance here: https://www.jubileehallgym.co.uk/classes/
- Changing Rooms, showers, toilets and lockers will be available, with social distancing in place.
- Saunas will be CLOSED
- NO towels will be available
Along with an extensive amount of weights inside the newly refurbished gym, Jubilee Hall is also home to a community of many brilliant trainers and practitioners. For the past two years i’ve given my heart and soul to the team at Fit2Function (a physiotherapy and sports injury clinic specialising in shockwave therapy and K-laser) also based inside the gym. Claudiu Hoban the boss (top right) has been my go to guy for two years. Initially seeing him for lower back pain and ended up staying, getting stronger and continuing with horrendous but benificial prevention workouts.
Over the past 18 weeks ‘Hard as nails’ Anna Jancsurák (top middle) also part of the Fit2Function team, has helped me stay sane over lockdown. Face time workouts three times a week, 30 push-ups in a go, wall sits in the kitchen followed by Russian twists with a box of Covent Gardeners. Amazing what can be cobbled together when there is someone who cares and encourages.
Throughly recommend Jubilee Hall Gym and the Fit2Function team, who also work with insurance companies, Aviva, Cigna, Vitality and Aetna Global Benefits. Click to see the Special Welcome Back Offer Fit2Function are offering all new clients.