SHOWING OUR SHOPKEEPERS & MARKET TRADERS SOME LOVE

This week it's all about our shop keepers, traders and some of the most unusual and affordable gifts found in Covent Garden. Let's start with Sharon and Paula who run two of the most popular souvenir barrows in The East Colonnade Market, everything from little red buses to money boxes,

‘Essential Local Services’ Booklet 

This September we're creating a Limited Edition 'Essential Local Services' booklet featuring tried & trusted local services in and around the area. If you'd like to be involved, sponsor or advertise your service please email [email protected]  

What’s Fishy in Covent Garden?

For those that enjoy fish (and shellfish), there's never been so many choices especially right now in Covent Garden. Let's start with one of my favourites

CECIL COURT COMMUNITY

Yet another great example of Covent Garden Community and hospitality can be found over the road in pedestrianised Cecil Court, which has been relatively untouched since the 17th century. Be prepared to chew the fat with silver, antique and rare book experts, who'll offer you tea and coffee, more likely ply

THE MAGIC OF MAIDEN LANE

Maiden Lane is one of my favourite places in Covent Garden and not just because I've called this Lane home for 11 years. The amount of characters that have walked up and down, lived and dinned here is mind boggling. J.M.W Turner (the most famous landscape painter) was born in

We love Covent Garden…

I was so very sad to hear that Milton Glaser, the most important graphic designer of our time (who designed the 'I heart NY' logo over 40 years ago, founded New York Magazine and created countless iconic images) passed away on 26th June 2020 in Manhattan on the

On Your Bike

A favourite with the locals, Jubilee Hall Gym on The Piazza reopened over the weekend. No need to book for the gym but please book for studio & spinning classes Opening Hours Monday & Tuesday 1030am-830pm Wednesday & Thursday 7am-6pm Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm Sunday CLOSED Facilities & Activities The Gym

BBC Radio Interview

BBC Radio London’s Robert Elms call us ‘A Voice for Covent Garden.’